I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day yesterday!
My fiancé surprised me again this year with a wonderful, thoughtful, cutest, most adorable surprise for the 4th year in a row!!
To show my love and appreciation to my fiancé, I wanted to make a blog post all about him and include some of the many reasons why I love him so much!
THIS IS FOR YOU, BABE!
- I love that you are so selfless and you always think of others before yourself.
- I love how thoughtful you are and how you always put your heart and soul into everything you do.
- I love the ways you show you care and love me – it never goes unnoticed!
- I love your positive vibes and how you always manage to make a bad situation, better.
- I love how silly you are and how silly we are together!
- I love all your surprises for me – they are always so creative and I never see them coming!
- I love that you always text and call me to tell me you’re safe and to make sure I am safe as well.
- I love how we can spend the whole night together doing nothing but talking and hanging out and it’s still an amazing time.
- I love that you appreciate everything I do for you and don’t take it for granted.
- Most of all, I love that you are my best friend and my other half!
THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU! #DACOZZY
Let’s go down memory lane…
Our first Valentine’s Day together (2015):
Our second Valentine’s Day together (2016):
Our third Valentine’s Day together (2017):
Our fourth Valentine’s Day together (2018):
What did you do for Valentine’s Day? Do you have any traditions? I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment down below! XOXO
CHECK OUT OUR VLOG FROM OUR VALENTINE’S DAY: