I don’t know about you all but I have the BIGGEST SWEET TOOTH and I crave something sweet everyday!
I thought I’d share with you all one of my all-time favourite and go-to easy bake recipe – easy bake energy bites!
These energy bites make for a great snack and is perfect to grab a few on the go for a quick breakfast as they are loaded with protein, fiber and healthy fats to keep you full and loaded with energy throughout your day!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 scoops of protein powder (I like using chocolate protein powder)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Mash the bananas until creamy texture.
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Roll into balls of whatever size you would like.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Makes around 15 energy bites!
Hope you enjoy!
Let me know in the comments below if you try this recipe and if you liked it!
If you know any other similar recipes, please let me know!
I love trying out new recipes!