Yet another post where I say I cannot believe we are here and that time is flying!!!!
Today marks my 4 year anniversary with my fiancé and coincidently, today also marks our 4 month countdown until our wedding!
I thought it would be fun to share some things about us and what we’ve learned about one another and wedding planning thus far…
1. We’ve learnt how to set a budget and stick to it better! Money goes so fast!
2. One of us cares more about what other people think… and it gets very frustrating sometimes!!
3. We’ve learnt how to compromise and to pick our battles better.
4. We definitely have gotten to know each other and our families better.
5. Organizing and balancing our time with and for each other is so important!
6. We are learning to trust and rely on each other more… sometimes 😉
7. This is the most stressful time we have ever experienced thus far in our relationship, but we know we can get through it and it’s going to be all worth it in the end.
8. We appreciate “free” time more and love when we can spend time together and just be with each other.
9. The little things are the most time-consuming, most expensive, most stressful and most tedious things EVER!
10. We are SOOOO excited for our wedding day and we just can’t wait!! At this point, we feel like it’s taking forever to come!
We did a post similar to this sharing 20 things about #DACOZZY … you can check it out HERE!
My bridal shower is coming up (this weekend actually) and I am SOO excited to share the details of it in the next week or so! Be prepared for some bridal shower overload!!!!
Are you wedding planning right now? Can you relate to anything I mentioned? I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment down below! xoxo
Check out my latest Youtube videos down below and subscribe if you like what you see! #DACOZZY